BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 17

More to come...

Next on the list of movies to be blogged...

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

But first, while I am loving being able to state my opinions on these films, without any scrutiny or adverse reaction, I would really love some feedback. Is anyone out there? Is anyone reading this god-forsaken thing? Yes, was that you..did you say something? No, you didn't...or at least haven't been yet. Come on ladies and gents...tell me what you think, do you agree or disagree? Can we agree to disagree?

Do you blog? If yes, give me a link I'll check it out, hell I may even comment you, too! It's a friendly thing, you scratch my back I'll scratch yours. And even if I'm just doing this for me, even if no one is reading this and taking my words into consideration to decide if they actually want to see the next animated feature or summer slam...that's okay. I'm still here, like those alien life-forms we've yet to reach. I'm still out there...somewhere...waiting for a sign.

sj

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it.....don't worry, we're out here!----KP

Robert said...

I just saw HP and the Order of the Phoenix.

I have seen the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th movies, and so far I like the 2nd the most.

Saw all of them in the last week though, so it was kind of a rush and they're all sort of blending together.